Band 9 IELTS Speaking Interview with subtitle

Reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyvN9hwtZ_A&ab_channel=BARCTV


So the first question is Can you tell me your full name?

My full name is Salsabil Haque. However, I prefer people calling me salsabil. 


And where are you from? 

I'm from cumilla, Bangladesh. However, I was born and brought up here in Dhaka, Bangladesh. My ancestors are from Cumilla. 


Okay. Do you enjoy spending time outdoors?

Well, yes i definitely like spending time outdoors a chance to connect with nature it also refreshes my mind. 


What outdoor activities you like to do ? 

I like doing several outdoor activities for instance, I like going for a simple walk. or I would love going for cycling which gives me chance to refresh my mind. And it is also a good physical exercise. 


Okay, Have you ever been on a camping trip ?

Yes, I went to a camping trip. It was back in 2019. when i went to a camping trip with my friends it was an amazing experience. 


Would you be willing to try camping?

Yes, I would be willing to try camping again since I already went once. It was an amazing experience. So i would like to experience it again. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Describe a time when you went on a camping trip 

You should say:

- Where you went camping

- Who you went with

- What you did during the camping trip

- What you enjoyed and didn't enjoy about the camping trip

___________________________________________________________________________________


I would like to talk about the memorable experience that i had when i went camping. it was an adventure filled journey for me it helped me to reconnect with nature. And it also helped me to bring back lasting memories. we went camping at sejek, which is situated in Chittagong, Bangladesh. it is well known for its breathtaking views and the towering cliffs as well as the hiking opportunities, Accompanying me on this trip were my closest friends. We decided to embark on this journey together. to get an escape from the hustle of the city. And to indulge ourselves in the tranquility that nature has to offer. We experienced a variety of activities when we went camping. We definitely went hiking which was the highlight of the trip. We absolutely love the views. We went hiking on several days and we also went to the helipad to watch the sunset together. And we also loved the authentic food that the city had to offer. The mesmerizing beauty left us in awe at every turn when we went hiking. It was absolutely breathtaking. There were some highlights for me as well. For example the tea the specialty which they served in bamboo. It was amazing as it was writer so we were in need of it. We also took some camping equipment with us. Because we wanted to have an authentic camping experience. However, I faced some discomfort there as there were no modern amenisties. So we had to adjust to the basic living conditions. Which was a bit difficult for me as i have never done it before also the localities were not very welcoming to us. The tourists in particular. seemed like we were doing some harm to them. However, regardless of the bad experiences it was a trip worth remembering. The serenity touched our souls. And it was an ability for us to disconnect from technology to witness the pleasure that nature has to offer. I would love to go for the trip again if i ever get the chance. 


Part 3


What did you learn from your camping trip? 

Well, I learned a lot of things for example I Learned how to appreciate the tranquility that nature has to offer. And also Learned how to adjust to local living styles as there were no modern emenities present. And 


what other outdoor activities do you like to do? 

I love cycling as a matter of fact. Because it not only refreshes my mind but it is also a great physical exercise for me. And it also gives me an escape from the hustle of the academic activities.


What are some benefits of spending time outdoors? 

Well, there are not only emotional benefits but physical benefits related to spending time outdoors as well. As there are numerous physical activities that we can get involved in. And it reduces blood pressure and muscle tension. It also refreshes our mind. 


How has technology affected people's relationship with nature? 

Technology acted as a bridge for people's relationship with nature as we can capture the moment that we spend outside in nature and relieve them when we are back home. Yeah. 


What are some environmental impacts on camping ? 

Well there are some positive and some negative environmental impacts of camping. For the negative part, I would say some campers literally on the camping sites which is a negative environmental impact. But on the positive side some campers are environmentalists, so they take that opportunity to spread social awareness. 


What are some ways that people can be responsible campers ? 

Well, people can be responsible campers by following some rules. For instance, the first one should be remembering that they cannot litter and do environmental damage when they're on the camping sites. And 


if they're well equipped that is also an advantage that way they can protect the environment and themselves. Do you think that people need to have certain skills to go camping? 

Definitely, I believe people require certain skills to have a safe camping experience. For instance, they need to have proper geographic knowledge so that they don't get lost they should also be familiar with building campfires which is an essential need for camping. They should also have some medical expertise in case any injuries occur. So these are the things I think that are essential for a safe camping trip. 


And my last question is what are some of the benefits of experiencing nature firsthand? 

I believe there are numerous benefits of experiencing nature firsthand. One of them would be it provides a good mood which helps us to be more mindful. it reduces stress level. Which is good for the elderly. it improves a person's ability to focus which is good for students as they do through a lot of academic stress. and lastly, it provides a better sleep which will help us to function the next step properly.

Komentar