IELTS Band 9 Speaking Interview the Easier Way

 Reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt9P0pXEics&ab_channel=AcademicEnglishHelp



What is your full name?

My surname is Emilia and my family name is Mueller. Please call me Emilia. Okay, Emilia.


Where do you live?

I live in Hamburg. more specifically in the Altona district with my brother and my parents, in a three-bedroom condo. Well, it is the best neighbourhoods in Hamburg. It has a good balance between inner city and suburban lifestyle. If I'm looking for excitement, I don't have to go too far for festivals or sport events and if I just want to take it easy. there are plenty of parks nearby. 


Let's talk about the four seasons spring, summer, autumn and winter. What is your favorite season?

I like winter and summer, but I would choose summer simply because nothing beats a great day at the beach, sun tanning and relaxing and taking a dip into the water I went to Spanish Riviera last summer and it was a blast. 


In whish seasons do you usually go traveling?

I go on trips in summer and winter. As I just said now, I went to Spain last summer. IN the winter I often go to ski resorts like Austria, France or Italy. 


What kind of clothes do you wear in the winter and how about this summer?

Well, Germany is pretty cold in the winter so I wear warm clothes like a down jacket. IN the summer time when the temperature is over 25 to 26 degrees, I wear a light blouse and a skirt or a shorts.


Do you feel that climate change is affecting the reasons? 

Yes, absolutely. It sometimes feel like summer and spring. and at other times it feels like winter is coming back for a visit in May. It just seems like the seasons are becoming unpredictable these days.  I remember last year we had snow in May, which is really unusual. 


If you could make it summer all year long, would you?

Even thought I really liked the summer, I wouldn't want it to be hot all year round. I really like the seasons and I like the winter sports as well. So if I had the chance to make it summer forever. I wouldn't. 


Have you ever experienced unusual weather in some part of the year?

Yes I have. Going into a bit more detail about what I said a moment ago. It was around 20 degrees and the flowers and the insects started to show. That was really unusual and I even got a bit of migraine from it.


___________________________________________________________________________________

Talk about an idea you have had to make your life easier?

You should say:

- What is the idea?

- When and where did you think about this idea?

- How does this idea make your life easier?

- Could you make any improvements to make this idea even better?


You will have one to two minutes to talk about this topic.

You will have one minute to prepare what you are going to say.

___________________________________________________________________________________


About two years ago at the end of grade nine. I have decided to make my life simpler by decluttering my room. I've been quite fortunate growing up and I've received many gifts and accumulated a lot of belongings, toys, clothes, furniture, books, posters and art supplies to name a few. Sometime around the fall 2020, I was looking for a pair of earrings and I got really frustated. Because I couldn't find them in all the mess in my room now.  That's when I decided to go through all of my processions. sell some items online, give away things or even simply throw out whatever I used and worn this way I could free up a lot space in my room and instead of wasting my time cleaning and searching for whatever I need at any given moment, I could focus on more important matters like my family, hobbies and my future goals. I definitely feel this was stepping the right direction to make my life easier and more comfortable. I remember getting rid of two big garbage bags full of clothes. I made about 500 dollars, selling off toys and other trinkets that I no longer had a use for. I gave away two boxed off knicknacks. Now my room feels way more spacious and organized. I can find what I need easily and I no longer feel like a warden of my possessions. This idea to declutter has been very upliftin and I'm glad I did it. In the future, I need to stay on top of it. that I do not hoard beyond what I need. 


Part 3


Have you suggested this idea to anyone else?

Yes I have. I have suggested it to a couple of my friends with really crowded rooms to do the same and some of them have. My friend Anna is really happy that I made this suggestion to her about a year ago. 


Komentar