IELTS Speaking Band 7 Turkey - Adventure w Subtitles
Reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kLzp9juRYA&ab_channel=AcademicEnglishHelp
What is your full name?
My full name is Yilmaz Azra, as you will see on my passport, but please call me by my first name Azra.
What do you do at weekends?
On Saturdays, I would like to hang out with my friends, go to dinner or a movie, and on Saturdays I would like to relax at home cleaning and cooking
How did you come to this exam?
I came to this exam by public transit, First I took the metro, and then a bus.
Now I will ask you some questions on a general topic. Let's talk about feeling happy. Are you usually a positive person?
Yes, I would like to say that I'm cheery most of the time. I think life is full of fun. and I try to see the positive side of the situation.
What do you do to be happy?
I usually exercise, I go to run in a nearby park every morning, and I think that health is super important to be, feel, positive.
Where do you go to enjoy life?
As I said at the beginning, I usually hangout with my friends - to good, good company, and good friendship is the best way to feel positive, like last Saturday me and my, three of my friends went out to have some delicious kebabs and it was really good.
When was a time when you felt especially joyful?
Oh, I think it was my university graduation last June. I was totally on cloud nine.
If you could change one part of your life to be happier, what would it be?
I think it's a tough question because I'm quite content with the life, but if I had to say, perhaps more financial stability. I think money doesn't buy happiness, but, but it won't won't hurt as well.
How has your definition of happiness changed over the years?
That's another tough question because I used to think that my happiness depended more on what others did or thought about me. But now, I had to come realize that my happiness starts with my own thoughts and attitude.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Many people dream of having an adventure. Talk about an exciting adventure. Talk about an exciting adventure you would like go on if you have the chance.
- Where would you go?
- What would you do?
- Who would you go with?
What would make this adventure exciting and memorable?
You will have one to two minutes to talk about this topic.
You will have one minute to prepare what you are going to say.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Okay, given the chance, I would love to go on safari adventure in Africa. I have loved animals all the time, and I hope it will be amazing to see wild animals in their natural habitats like, lions, giraffes, elephants and rhinos. I have heard from some people that the best place to go on such a safari is Serengeti National Park in Tanzania, somewhere between May and September, I would go there with my best friend Kubra because she is also big time animal lover, and I'm sure we would have an amazing time to discover the natural beauty of Tanzania, and I'm sure it will be an adventure of a lifetime. Oh, I think while on the safari I would love to travel for days, taking pictures and checking out these animals to see natural habitats, and oh, and of course, I would hire a local guide, to make sure that we will stay safe, and try to see as much of fauna and flora as possible, We would camp out, stay in the tent, try the local dishes, and, in our safari, and I would go there at least one week to see as much as places. as I can. Not only would this adventure be memorable because of the unusual and surreal environment, but it would be also exciting because of the sense of danger, like staying between the fiercest animals, and see them in their areas. I hope that, I truly hope that one day, one day I will make this adventure became a reality.
Part 3
Let's talk about adventure travel. Why do people like going on adventures in faraway places?
I think people like to travel to other countries or continents of entertainment because of the novelty of these surroundings. I mean, going on an African safari would be totally different than anything else here in Turkey.
is it possible to have adventures locally?
Yes, absolutely. There are lots of adventures we had here in Turkey as well, like going out to one of the famous caves, or like Dupnisa or Zeytintasi.
What should people do to stay safe if they go on adventures?
Yeah, I think that people should be informed as well as possible before going on an adventure, like, I mean, I would definitely read some info about how to behave nearby the animals in Africa before going on a safari, and I will would take some hiking boots with me.
What could be possible dangers on such expeditions?
Well, I think not being informed well can lead to injuries or getting lost or even worse.
Let's talk about planning for the future. Why is it important for people to plan their international travels well ahead?
I think this the same thing that I have mentioned before about being prepared, being prepared for the travels is much more cost-effective and it can be more enjoyable for the travelers. I mean, most of the travelers are using. taking plane tickets in advance, and it can be like almost 50% less cheaper.
What can happen if they plan last-minute?
Well, it can be problematic. I'm sure it can be mush more expensive, and the availability of accommodation and activities can be limited.
What are some good tools that people can use to plan their schedules ahead of time?
I think the first aid of planning that came to my mind are calendars, especially the digital ones are, like Google Calendar. I, people can use these calendars to make their appointments, to make sure of their daily lives.
Can you give an example?
Yeah, sure. for example, I was using Google Calendar for, to, study these IELTS exam over the past three months, and I was scheduling my studies, and it makes me much more confident.
Are there any negatives to planning activities ahead?
Well, I don't think, but it can cause a problem in case if people always think about the future and not focusing on the present.
Komentar
Posting Komentar