IELTS Speaking Band 9 Best Answers with Subtitles from Bihar
Reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpWTNeEIKQ&ab_channel=AcademicEnglishHelp
What is your full name?
My first name is Amva and my last name is Devi, so please just call me Amva.
Where do you live?
I live in Patna, the capital of the State of Bihar in a three-bedroom apartment with my family.
Do you have any hobbies?
Yes, I do have a couple of different hobbies. I really like to cook and I also like to sew. Last week I made a nice dress for my best friend.
Let's talk about numbers. Do you have a favorite number?
Yes I do. the number I favor most is number nine, because it has brought me luck over the years. In fact, on the 9th of the last month I got good news that I got a scholarship.
What are some important numbers for you to remember?
There are some crucial numbers that we have to remember, like our home address and phone number, as well our social security number. I use these quite often in society. Like a few weeks ago. I had to use these to register for this test.
How do numbers affect our lives?
I suppose that numbers have lots of impact on people's every activities. We use the numbers to quantify the world around us, like measuring time; also, for communication like telling a person our age.
If you could choose two lucky numbers, what would they be?
Well, I think the number nine would be the one, and another one would be 18 . I'm not sure why, but I've always liked these numbers.
Have you ever forgotten an important number?
Yes, I have, I'm embarrassed to say but one time I actually forgot my phone number because I hadn't used it for so long. so I had to look it up on my phone.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Talk about an event that you could organize to help people.
- What is the event ?
- Where and when can you have this activity ?
- Who would be invited to this event ?
- How could you help people through organizing this event ?
You will have one to two minutes to talk about this topic.
You will have one minute to prepare what you are going to say.
__________________________________________________________________________________
After some consideration, I think the event I most likely organize to help the needy is a soup kitchen. By this, I mean a large banquet with lots of healthy and nutritious food for the people who are hungry and starving. As I had mentioned in the first part of this interview that I really like to cook, so I think this would be a great way to share my possion with other people while giving them much needed sustenance. I would make some delicious Kadhi bari with Litti with my special Naan bread. I would love to host this event at a large community hall, like the one that's a few kilometers away from my home, as it can sit a couple of hundred people. I think the best time to organize this event would be in the summer, when there is often less food from drought. and even more people are in a difficult situation. I would not only invite hungry and impoverished citizens in my neighborhood but I would also invite some volunteers to help me with the event, Also I need some chefs and also some people to help me serve the food and clean up after, Also, I need some local journalists and some local authorities in the hopes of inspiring some more similar events in the near future and maybe getting some ongoing funding as well. I think this event would be helpful in many ways, beyond feeding only hungry and impoverished children and adults, This could helpful in creating a sense of community spirit and really bringing people together.
Part 3
How much funding would you need for this event to be a success ?
Maybe, If I would estimate, I think I need at least 70 to 80 thousand rupees total.
Let's talk about helping in the community. What are ways that people can help their communities be a better place?
There are so many different ways which people can adapt assist their communities, like I just mentioned, like a soup kitchen. Also they can organize some clean up events, like picking up garbage on the streets, also volunteering at a local hospital. I used to volunteer at a local hospital. a few hours to help elderly with meal time and it was very rewarding. Some individuals feel that people are less involved with their communities than twenty years ago.
Do you agree with this?
I'm don't think that I agree with this statement, but I think this may be the case recently due to social distancing. but I think this may be the case recently due to social distancing. but I think in Biharm, the people are as selfless as before and dedicate considerable time to their local neighborhoods.
How can goverments motivate citizens to be more helpful in their commnunities?
Authorities can run various campaigns, like ads on social media and on T.V. to encourage people to contribute more. Also, they can provide incentives, like scholarships or grants to students who contribute the most to help their communities thrive.
Let's talk about charities. Many people give lots of money to charities, is this always good?
Although is it good to donate money for a good cause, like helping the environment and animals, but I don't think it is always good to spend lots of money to charities all the time, but I think it is more important to be personally involved and volunteer, and this is often much more effective that funds are not spent on administration and advertising.
What are some different kinds of charities and how do they help society?
That's a big question, cause there are so many different charities in the world today. There are so many charities that help sick children, animals, and the environment. like UNICEF, world Wildlife Fund and Red Cross. These help society to improve the quality of their life and they provide help and jobs to many individuals nowadays.
Will there be new kinds of charities in the future that did not exist today?
Hmm, that's a tough prediction. but if I had to, I would answer yes, as we know, future always brings some sort of novelty and I don't think charities would be any different. Maybe in the far future, I think there would be some charities that will help save the planet, moons and stars, and I don't think that it requires quite an imagination.
Komentar
Posting Komentar