IELTS Speaking Band 9 Deep Analysis
Reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAoJ8TN5bAE&ab_channel=AcademicEnglishHelp
May i see your identification? Can you just open it up and show me.
Yeah sure. Here is my passport that I use for registration.
What is your full name?
My first name is Madina and my surname is Sayadova. please call me Madina
Where do you live ?
I live in the capital city of Azerbaijan. which is Baku, in the suburbs, in a three-bedroom house with my family.
Do you have any hobbies?
Yes I hve several I like collecting seashells from places that I have visited, such as Black Sea or Caspian Sea. Also, I love to dance. I do jazz ballet at least twice each week.
Let's talk about helping people. When do you ask a person for help?
I believe i ask for assistance when I'm in a difficult situation or I am not able to complete task on my own. just the other day. I asked my colleague to help me with a PowerPoint presentation because I was not able to complete some graphics.
How often do you help another person?
It's tough to say, but I think I give assistance at least once per day, like helping with chores, such as dishes, or life advice for my friends.
Where are good places for you to seek help?
I believe it depends on the situation, for relationship advice, I go to my family & friends. usually to my mom or good friends Leila, for work, I look towards my colleagues, and generally a good place is searching online. There is plenty of information on YouTube and in blogs.
Why is it important to help people?
I think it's crucial for happiness and success of humans, Because it is what makes us special as a species. I mean when we help each other, we can avoid having bigger problems & also we can expect that people will help us in the future.
Have the way people help each other changed compared to previous generations?
Yes, I think in some ways it has. Nowadays, people are able to assist each other remotely with the help of technology. Like the other day, I was lost, I called my friend and she was able to help me using the video chat function on my phone. Also, I think some societies has become less willing to give assistance while others more willing to give assistance.
If you could help one part of society, what would it be?
It's tough to say because there is so many people in the need of help in the world. But if I had to say, I'll give food, medical and other aid to the people who are victims of Nagorno Karabakh conflict, because they have gone through the war and so much suffering and difficulty.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Talk about a person you think is usually positive.
- Who is this person?
- What do they look like?
- Why do you think they are so optimistic?
- What can you learn from this person, and how will this help you?
You will have one to two minutes to talk about this topic.
You will have one minute to prepare what you are going to say.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Well, so one of the most positive people I've met is my good friend, Leila. We are friends since middle school. and I'm not sure if I've ever seen her sad, yet alone depressed. She is always wearing a smile and really optimistic about life. Leila is about my height. 166cm, she has long, dark, wavey hair, dark eyes and quite fit. I think the reason Leila is such an optimist is both because she was born this way, and, because of her upbringing. She was raised with the great family ideals, and great parenting as well, I have met her parents on the several occasions and they are also very cheery people. Whenever they do not see eye to eye. They don't fight about it. rather they discuss the problem & come to resolve. Clearly, these good communication skills & sensibility rubbed off on Leila as well. Since, Leila is so positive, she has a big social circle, including lot of instagram followers, so she always has people to boost her confidence. In fact, Leila has finished masters in sociology and now she works as a life-coach, helping other to find their direction in life. I think the best lessons to learn from Leila is that staying positive helps to have really good relationships & also reach your goals & in order to do this. it's best to talk about problems rather than fight about them.
Part 3
What kinds of activities do you like doing with Leila when you hang with her?
We love to dance, as she is also into jazz ballet, also we like to go for a walk and talk a bit about life, catch up on what we were doing.
Komentar
Posting Komentar