IELTS Speaking Interview 8.5 with Subtitles
Reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlFETsVnPD0&ab_channel=GeneralEnglishHelp
What is your full name?
My first name is Tin Dat, and my last name is Nyugen. And, uh,
what should i call you Tin Dat?
Daniel,
Can you tell me what you did yesterday?
Yesterday, I woke up in the morning and went for a run. Then I studied IELTS for most of the day. and, I watched a new action movie at night, I think i went to bed around 10 pm.
Did you do anything to relax?
Yes absolutely, both the morning run and the evening movie were very relaxing. So, i actually feel pumped for today's speaking exam.
Let's talk about animals. What is your favorite type of animal? and why?
My favorite type of animal is definitely a dog. I have a labrador named sparky and I absolutely adore him.
Do you have any pets?
Yes, as i had mentioned, i own a dog. He's six years old, brown color. He follows me everywhere i go.
Why is it good to keep pets?
Well, one definitely good reason to have a pet; especially a dog, is for excercise. My dog encourages me to take him to walks and runs which also keeps me fit, like my run yesterday.
Are there any animals that you are scared of?
Not really, I like pretty much all animals. But, I'm sure i'd get startled if i came across a large spider in the dark.
Which is the most unique animal in your country?
One of the most unique animals in vietnam is the soala, it's like a small, dark brown deer with long pointy antlers.
Have you ever seen an elephant?
Yes, of course, elephants are native in Vietnam. Not only have I seen one, I've even rode on one.
If you could choose to be an animal, what would it be, why ?
I never really gave that any thought, but I'd definitely enjoy being an eagle. Being the king of the sky and fly anywhere, would be great.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Describe a recent celebration you attended
You should say:
- What the celebration was
- Who you were there with
- What happened there
- What was the most memorable for you about it?
You will have one to two minutes to talk about this topic.
You will have one minute to prepare what you are going to say.
___________________________________________________________________________________
The most recent celebration that I took part in, was welcoming New Years. Of course, this was on December 31st, last day of the year. The celebration lasted very late into the morning hours of January 1st. I had a great time. I was at this big dance party with my best friend. his girlfriend and my girlfriend. We met at my friend's house. We had a couple of drinks, a few snacks. And after that, we took a taxi to the club at around 9 pm
Komentar
Posting Komentar