ielts_winner Speaking Part 1 : Friends

Reference : Instagram : @ielts_winner



1. Do you have many friends?

Fortunatlely, I have a good number of buddies who have been there for me through thick and thin. Having friends is important because they provide support and stand by us when the going gets tough. They help me navigate life's ups and downs, offering advice, a listening ear, and even making me laugh when I'm feeling down. 


2. What do you usually do when you hang out with your friends?

When I spend time with my pals, we do various activities to have a good time and strengthen our band. We often meet up for a coffee at cozy cafes in the city or enjoy going on hiking trips together, immersing ourselves in nature's beauty while sharing stories and having a good laugh. We also organize game nights where we play board games or cards, which always guarantees a fun-filled evening. 


3. What qualities do you appreciate in a good friend?

That's simple. A good friends is someone who can keep my secrets safe and be relied upon in times of need. The other character I look for is a sense of humor as laughter brings joy and lightens any situation. Empathy is vital, as a good friend should be able to understand and share in both the happiness and sadness of others.


4. How do you make new friends?

I have found a few effective ways for it. I often participate in group actives or join clubs related to my interests which allows me to meet like-minded individuals and build connections based on shared hobbies. I also try to be approachable, initiating  conservations and showing genuine interest in others in order to see who matches my spirit and can bond for a lifetime.


5. Do you prefer to spend time with a few close friends or a large group of friends?

While I appreciate both, I tend to prefer spending time with a small group of close pals. Quality over quantity, as they say. With a tight-knit group of friends, I can truly be myself without any inhibitions. We understand each other's personalities well, which fosters a sense of confort and trust.


6. Do you prefer spending time with friends or family?

If I had to choose, I'd say friends are the wind beneath my wings, lifting me higher and making life truly extraordinary. While family is the bedrock of support and love, friends are the ones who add color to my life and make it an unforgettable journey. With them, I can let my hait down, share adventures, and create memories that will last a lifetime.


Komentar