Mock Test - IELTS Speaking band 7.0 | IELTS FIGHTER
Reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v137mM7S2zM&ab_channel=IELTSFighter
Can you introduce a bit about yourself?
My name is Uyen and I'm 17 years old. I have a course at IELTS Fighter and I''m here to take a test. Now in the first part. I would like to ask you some questions about yourself
Let's talk about house. Do you live in a house or an apartment?
I've been living in an apartment for about 6 years now. I used to live in a nice big house when i was a kid but since my mom gave birth my twin brothers we moved to a more secure place
Do you plan to live in that house for a long time?
That's not in my plan. Since I'm a senior at high school, So I'm attending to collage soon which means I will definitely move out
Now let's talk more about food. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food has to be noodles, I have that every breakfast, it's my go to meal because it is easy to make
Do you like tasting new food?
Yes of course. I'm very open to try different food from different cultures. I think every meal has their own taste and it brings new impression to me.
In your family, who usually does the cooking?
I expect my dad is the one who cooks for my family, Since my mom is busy with her work so my dad takes care of the family with meals everyday.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Describe a famous person you are interested in
- Who this person is?
- How you know this person?
- What this person was like before he/she became famous
- And explain why you think this person is interesting
__________________________________________________________________________________
I would like to talk about a member from Black Pink. Her name is Jennie, she's the second oldest member, I have blown away by her stage presence since her debut. She has an outstanding sense of style in her daily life. She is also an ambassador for the iconic chanel, She's invited to a lot of fashion weeks all around the world and I think that's very bougie lifestyle. She is also a talented girl which is very impressive. She is a charismatic dancer, she practice hard, everyone can see that. However she's humble, that makes me adore her so much. She also always brings her A game when it comes to dancing on the stage. She loves such a strong impression on me because her facial expressions is always on point, it's eye-catching to the audience. while she's in the group. she is a rapper and vocal but she's also a successful solo artist with world-wide popularity. Recently her group has a world tour around the world, but sadly Vietnam is not on the list, so I hope one day I can get to meet her on her concert and I will definitely tell her how much I embrace and look up to her.
Komentar
Posting Komentar